Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday





I am loving that today is hump day!
I had a little too much craziness last weekend and coupled with my insomnia Sunday Night I am ready for a nice, calm, boring weekend.

Well, except for a baseball game Saturday and another one Monday. Maybe a little solo celebrating Friday night as I plan to stay home and watch baseball like a bum. No trouble aside from what I get into alone.

I'm loving that I got to see the Rough Riders play Saturday.


This is Mike Olt, a Rangers prospect getting ready to bat.


Monica and I at the game. No idea why we are laying down.


This is so not a good look for me. I struggle with cameras I guess. Lol Trish looks great!

I know, this is a what I'm loving not Mobile Monday but who really reads this blog anyway?

I am loving that today is my friend Rachel's 25th birthday again!



Okay, that's it. Short and sweet.







Simply,
Laura
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad all rights reserved

No comments:

Popular Posts