Friday, December 27, 2013

We wish you a Merry Christmas!




I love Christmas. I love getting to spend time with family and loving on everyone. I love the feeling of happiness and peace. I love the yearly reminder of how a child changed the world!

This Christmas was extra special. I had my new sister-in-law, who I love and my new nephews to add plus I had my special guy and we had a Christmas with his special kiddo the weekend before. Even though I had surgery on the 19th and I was a little worse for wear and couldn't actually eat the food, I had an amazing Christmas. Never have I felt so truly BLESSED as this year.










....even if I did miss the amazing Prime Rib!

With all the fun I do realize how much has changed for me in the last 6 months and how my 2013 year end blog, if I get around to reviewing it, is very much the tail of two halves of a whole. I am looking very forward to 2014, but just for a few more days, I am loving every bit of 2013!



Simply,
Laura
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Popular Posts