Wednesday, November 4, 2015

What I'm Loving and Pinning Wed.



I am starting out with What I'm Pinning today because well, because.   You will notice a theme here.  Let me ask you something.  Have you ever had people in your life who insist on creating drama where there is none?  You are just sitting in your office, minding your own business when you are hit by the drama train.   You get up and dust yourself off and think "Who the heck can live like this because this is just STUPID!"   Well that has been my last 2 weeks.   Here are my options:

A. Throw eggs at the people making me crazy because I have a lot of eggs right now.
B. Eat large amounts of left over Halloween candy and go into a chocolate coma.
C. Take up boxing to remove the need to punch someone something.
D. Drink heavily and hope the offending drama queen disappears in the blur.
E. All of the above.

7. Don't let negative people close to you:
Source
People who thrive on drama don't care about the truth just the mess they create in the wake of all the destruction they leave behind.   Frankly, I am tired of giving them any power.  They just need to take their little drama train somewhere else, or better yet, wake up and stop!
Let go of the people who dull your shine, poison your spirit, and bring you drama. Cancel your subscription to their issues. - Steve Maraboli #quote:
Source
The hardest thing you may find yourself doing is walking away from the drama queen.  In the end, your peace is worth more than their friendship.  It sucks when you lose a friend  but they choose to be manipulative and who can afford a friendship with a poison friend?  Not me.

"Drama does not just walk into your life. Either you create it, invite it, or associate with it."
Source
At some point you have to realize that the people who create drama are people you have invited into your life and if you don't eliminate them, you can't complain about them.  

Made this decision a while ago. There are circumstances that I can't avoid toxic people, so I make the best of those moments, smile, then move on. Not going to let those meaningless people stress me out anymore!:
source
Meanwhile, I am learning an entirely new appreciation for all my friends who stand by me, support me, stay positive, and who do not create drama and stress!  Those are the keepers!

What I'm Loving:


With these rings, I thee am prepared for Opening Day 2016.   OMG!  Don't you just love this?  I admit I had to do a little work to create this but thanks to a couple of lovely Etsy shops and very little money, I am ready!  Bring on the 2016 Texas Rangers!







My bracelet addiction is full on awesome.  I love these things.  


Okay, so what else am I loving?


*Getting away from madness and going away on the weekend with my husband every now and then.  Even if we are just going hunting and I don't get a shower for 2 days, it is worth it for the tranquility.

*Chats with friends.   It is amazing to me that a couple of my friends just know when I need to talk and pick up the phone or text me.   Gotta love them for being there.

*Eggs.  Seriously, we eat them at least once a week for dinner and a couple days a week for breakfast.  We are now getting anywhere from 10-12 a day so I am going to have to find some creative recipes or start giving them to friends who come over.  "Hi, how are you? Thanks for coming here is your parting gift of eggs."

*My blog friend Military Wife and Pug Life.   Everyday she takes the time out of her busy schedule and makes a comment on my blog.   (Meanwhile I am constantly playing catch up reading with her blog.  It is funny and I read it at night and hope my husband doesn't wake up from my giggling!)  I appreciate her so much.  She is a trooper.   Nobody ever comments on my blog except her.   Truth here, I was telling my husband about getting the chance to meet her (hopefully soon!) and he said, "Is she the one that always comments on your blog?"  I didn't even know he read my blog.  LOL.


*A month of being thankful for November.  I am especially enjoying this because every morning I remember to be thankful for the things and people who make my life good.   It's an awesome reminder.  

That's it for me today.  What are you loving?  Any good pins I need to add?  How do you deal with drama queens?  How do you deal with them when they are kids?


















Popular Posts