Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Have a Pinteresting Wednesday: #1


Yes, I changed my Wednesday blog hop up a little but that is mainly because I found a great blog hop on Thursday's which similar to What I'm Loving and I love the hop so WILW lost out.  That's okay because I used to do a Wednesday hop about Pinterest so I will just focus on that.

And away we go!

Crafts:

DIY Wood projects from Handmade Charlotte #plaidcrafts
Source
A version of this is happening in my bathroom.   I love this and I am so tired of having my travel bag on my counter...not to mention my clutter!

I know I can make these in no time with all the scrap wood just lying around the farm. Great for kids too.
Source
I had already decided to do something like this for my bathroom however as much as I love rustic, it won't fit my bathroom so it is going to be something a little fancier but definately a His and Hers towel holder!

Hand Painted outdoor welcome Sign by Woodworks10 on Etsy, $40.00
Source
I have a theme going here...Ball Jars.  Ah well....too CUTE!!


Quotes: 

Kushandwizdom - Inspirational picture quotes
Source
I honestly thought to myself "This is marriage, no wait, this is parenthood, no wait, this is my relationship with my mother!"   I am pretty sure this is every meaningful relationship in life.

Amazing. Sometimes you just don't know how very much you are going to miss someone you lost. Don't take them for granted
Source
Amen!


Recipies: 

Low Carb Cookie Recipe - I'd replace the Granula Splenda with Swerve or Truvia / #lowcarb shared on https://facebook.com/lowcarbzen
source
Well, they look good!

The-Walking-Dead-Carol-Cookies-Recipe-Card-AMC
Source
Admit it Walking Dead Fans, you want Carol's cookies every time she bakes them.  I know, I know!


Furniture:

It really wouldn't be a blog by me if there wasn't paint or furniture or both.  BTW, pray for me, I am going to try Milk Paint next and I can't wait! 

Ferpie and Fray in The Old Fashioned Milk Paint Company
source
This is a painted or stained surface with milk paint.  I ADORE that chippy look!
Lexington Green by the Old Fashioned Milk Paint company
source
This is the same type paint on raw wood.  It looks AMAZING!!!


Alright, that's what I have been pinning!  What about you?  Anything knock your socks off?
Link up below and join in the fun! 











No comments:

Popular Posts