Wednesday, August 27, 2014

So long, Farewell, Adieu

Happy Birthday to my daddy in heaven. I love you!

Feb.1999-Aug.2014








This was my home for the last 15 years.








Yesterday it officially became someone else's home.








Someone else's life will happen there.








Someone else's friends and family will visit.








And someone else will make the next set of changes. I have made them for 15 1/2 years. It's time for someone else to take charge.

I cried. Thanks for the memories little house. Thanks for the warm winter nights and the cool summer days. Thanks for helping me grow up and stand on my own. Thanks for helping me find my strength and thanks for teaching me how hard life can be and how worth the fight it is when you work your bottom off for something and struggle. Thank you for giving me and my dogs and cats and fish and friends and family shelter. Thank you for listening to my prayers to God. Thank you for witnessing all my bad relationship mistakes and my final good one. Thank you for being my home.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Popular Posts