Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Thankful Thursday:

Note: This blog was posted in December 2014, not January 2015
Add caption

I decided to dedicate my Thursday blog to being Thankful. (If you are reading this early it's because I am testing this platform)   This is something I have wanted to concentrate on for a long time in an effort to enjoy the gifts I have and be more positive focused. I am testing this until the New Year so don't get excited about the simple link and button.  The day and title may change for 2015 but I am focusing on making 2015 a year of positive energy!  Also, if you are interested in co-hosting the blog hop, let me know.  

Alright so what are the rules (for now?) Choose 5 things you are thankful for this week and link up! That's it.  

So without further ado, here is what I am THANKFUL for: 

-My husband is the hardest worker I have ever seen and he simply never questions anything that needs done, he just does it.  If there is dirty laundry after a weekend in the country, I can't even get to it before him if I try.   He says he "never stops" and that is true.  

-Hubby makes the coffee every morning.  God I love him for this more than he knows! 

-My friends are trying to organize a once a month girls night.  When I got married and moved across town, it became much more difficult to spend time with the girls so having a set date is going to be really helpful! 

-My dog door.  
We lived without the dog door for two months in the new house and besides having to clean 'accidents' on a daily basis,  the constant in and out was super annoying. The dogs are getting use to the door and I am thrilled to have it! 

-Hemi engines:
When I got my new Ram, I had no idea how I was going to fall in love with this machine.  The Hemi just rocks.  You have all this power and get up and go!  Thank you Dodge!  Thank you for making an awesome truck.   

Ok, that's my spin this week.  If you have stuff you are thankful for, link up below and help me share in your happiness! 








This is a Blog Hop!


You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 15 days, 14 hrs, 4 min (12/17/2014 11:59 PM North America - Central Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...


This is a Blog Hop!


You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 15 days, 14 hrs, 4 min (12/17/2014 11:59 PM North America - Central Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...


This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 15 days, 14 hrs, 4 min (12/17/2014 11:59 PM North America - Central Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...


This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 15 days, 14 hrs, 7 min (12/17/2014 11:59 PM North America - Central Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...


This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 15 days, 14 hrs, 20 min (12/17/2014 11:59 PM North America - Central Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...


This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 15 days, 14 hrs, 21 min (12/17/2014 11:59 PM North America - Central Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...


No comments:

Popular Posts