Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Thursday Confessions: My secret Ex-Husband





Love is fragile and sometimes marriages end, some before they ever begin, it seems. Who can forget Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries 72 days of bliss? How about Britney Spears and Jason Alexander's 55 hours of wedded joy? Oh and the ever inspiring Carmen Electra and Dennis Rodman 9 day adventure. True love seems almost forgettable.

So forgettable in fact that I have a confession, I have forgotten a husband. I haven't actually just forgotten him, I misplaced him, erased him from my total mind, I have no clue who this man I married is. Actually, that's not true, I have no clue who he is or the woman he married because I am 99.9999% sure she is not me.

I don't think I would forget a husband. I an pretty sure I would not date a man with my same (maiden) name. I have never even met someone I wasn't related to with the name.

So how did this come up? Court records keep showing up with the title of my house. Oddly, only I was ever on the title...because I haven't married yet. Only I ever paid the bills because well, it is and always was my house. If someone sues anyone I am pretty sure it's my butt in the line since this kent dude didn't have Jack to do with me or the house and I never met him. Fun stuff!

I suppose there is way to get this guy out of my life. Mostly I want this Lauri chick to go away!

Posted using BlogPress from are my iPhone

No comments:

Popular Posts