Monday, July 27, 2015

Living with the Sociopath and Narcissist: You can't

Words A Help for narcissistic sociopath relationship survivors
Link

I had a great weekend with friends and I had intended to share that blog today but this one is not going to wait.   So I just want to give a shout out to Monica, Lynn, JB, Harold, Joe and Jeanie for spending a lovely night with us Saturday and tell you that I cherish each of you.  XO

So on to this blog.   Lies:  This has been my pet peeve my entire life.  I hate people who do not understand the truth and I can't stand people who use lies, manipulation and half truths to control other people.  Some people who walk this earth are just sick be it sociopaths or narcissist.

Sociopaths:
Traits of a female sociopath:  The consequences of her behavior are always somebody else's problem, not hers. She is never to blame for anything. Because she's out to control, she manipulates and punishes at will. She is the witness, the judge, the lawyer, the jury, the executioner - but never the accused. She will break the rules without a second thought, if the end justifies the means. - An excerpt from the book Venus: The Dark Side by Roy Sheppard and Mary T Cleary
Link
I have intimate knowledge of these people and you probably do too.  Let me tell you what I have learned.  You can't change them. The best advise I have is to get them out of your life before they destroy you.   They will hide behind anything and everything, especially God.  They will use everyone in their lives, family, friends, children, the elderly and the sick to get what they want.  They play the victim and they seem to actually believe their lies.  Do NOT be a fool. They make their beds and someday they will pay the price for their deception be they Sociopaths or Narcissists.

Narcissist:
Praying for those who hurt and hurt other due to such a terrible disease.
Link
The common thread between sociopaths and narcissists is a lack of personal responsibility.  The world created their pain and not their own actions or how they choose to react.   You can't fix them. You can't help them.  You can't be there for them because they will drag you down with them.  

I won't say why I am writing this or who I am talking about because there is more than one of these creatures that have darkened my life.  Yes, I call them creatures because they are not people.    What I can say is that I have seen people I care about deeply hurt, even destroyed by these things and no matter how much they  we tried to help the individuals, the individuals kept on keeping on.  They don't want help, they want pity, guilt, a free ride.  They want you to give them what they feel entitled too and they feel entitled to EVERYTHING.  

If you know someone in an abusive relationship with one of these things, all you can do is try to point it out and love them through it.  Be there for them when the end comes and they break free of the chains.  Hope they wise up sooner than later because the longer they are in the clutches of the sick minded individuals the harder it will be on them to break free. 

If you see the person for who they are, they hate you immediately.  They make it out to be your fault, there is something wrong with you.  Trust me, there is nothing wrong with you. you are the lucky one that sees through them.  They hate you for seeing them as a fraud and not buying into their manipulations.  They won't acknowledge you or they will try their best to manipulate you but you will see it for what it really is and you will become outcast by them.  You may lose friends and relationships.  Walk away.  Nobody and nothing is worth being in the hands of these predators except children.  If you are tied to them by a child, you must continue for the child's sake because they can't protect themselves.  

Don't misunderstand me, these things are cunning and charming and they are so able to abuse good people that they will have you thinking you are the problem when they are the problem.  They will wrap you up in their deceit and lies so deep that you forget the truth and forget the people who have been good to you or were there for you when you needed them.  It's okay.  We are all victims of this evil. 

If you are one of these people, you are sick and need help. You are also manipulative, cunning, hateful, evil, and just down right going to Hell so I guess I will see you there...wait, I probably won't because I am not like you and I take responsibility for the things I have done.  Peace OUT!





Popular Posts