Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Blog Update See What I'm Loving Wednesday....if anything



Linking up with Jamie



Here is what I an loving this week with the help of Pinterest too so I don't know what this blog is.




Trails:
I spent 5 of the last 6 days riding trails. I rode 2 new trails and I have such tired legs but good tired. I have never had so much fun or amazed myself so much in my life. I pushed myself running but I didn't have this much fun.






Jurickson Profar was called up and hit a homerun in his first game. He is the youngest player to do this since Adrian Beltre did it with the Dodgers. Good company. (Beltre is Profar's Ranger teammate).





I love this. I have been been feeling a lot defective lately. Hoping to get to the point where I can see there isn't anything actually wrong with me soon.





Yep....just yep.




I am loving this idea and I am going to do this with some of my Rangers & Mavs t-shirts. Oh, wait. Here:




I have way too many t-shirts. Really. This is a great idea. Actually, someone told me months ago I needed to do this with the shirts and I had forgotten. When I was cleaning my closets this weekend I became overwhelmed with the number of shirts I came across. Many are sizes way too big for me to wear. This solves the problem & gives me cool artwork!





Nobody tell my nephew you saw this. He still sleeps with his Teds. He chewed one ear off each when he was 2. That was 2003. I honestly don't know how he is going to get those things off to college with him or on his honeymoon but at this point....I'm convinced it will happen. I love it. So funny. To be honest. His father was the same way, he eventually grew out of it. I know because somewhere in a basket at my house I have his teddy. Don't tell.





I can't recall if I posted this already. It's worth reposting if I did. I love, love, love it!

Finally, I'm loving that it is fall. My summer bedding is gone and I have never been so glad to see my winter bedding. I like my summer comforter but needed to go. I get tired of things and boy was I tired of my bedroom. New sheets, new comforter, new room, new closet. It's like a fresh start for fall.

Maybe it is time for a all new Laura.

Have a Happy Hump Day.

Simply,
Laura

No comments:

Popular Posts