Thursday, October 3, 2013

Break-Up Time Tweet-Tweet!




For a while now I have noticed that my life on Twitter has become minimal except for a few select sermons here and there. My life became busy and twitter became monopolized by bullies and busybodies who stick their noses where they don't belong.

Today I made a decision that I had been thinking about for a long time and which really came to a head yesterday to totally withdraw from twitter. My primary account will remain for my blog. My private account will remain for my friends and my close twitter friends. I am not going to allow people I don't know on that account because frankly, I am tired of the BS. My Facebook will remain only for people I actually know. I am going back to being Simply, Laura...because I like me and frankly I don't care what anyone else thinks about my life choices or my baseball team. Speaking of which....now that the Indians are out I am officially a Boston Fan!!! Go Sox!

The truth, by the way, is that I haven't really been on twitter in months. I have no idea what anyone tweets anymore. I don't see it. I barely check what they tweet to me much less see what I miss. I can't keep up. It isn't a huge loss to anyone. So it is farewell thee well Twitter. It's been real. You gave me some nice friends and some great times and a couple of World Series memories that I...well yeah....


Simply,
Laura
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Popular Posts