Wednesday, December 4, 2013

WILW: I'm back and better than ever!




Wow has it been forever since I have written a WILW?!? Linking up with Jamie today!

I am loving so much right now I don't know where to start!

*


*My new kitchen faucet and the new guts in the bathroom. Having things working right and not dripping or running is such a joy!

*The wonderful light fixtures that I found and my sweetie installed.

*My ever evolving decluttered house. I have to thank my special someone for not pushing me but letting me make my own decisions about what to toss even though he has his own ideas and I know he tossed something out I didn't see. XO

*The tickets I scored for the Dallas Stars game this weekend! Fun times all around will be had!

*Knowing I am loved. It is an amazing feeling.




*My family and friends for being there and supporting me through everything the last....ever but especially the last 5 years. There have been some hard times in there and I have been a crazy B during that time, occasionally.

*Great doctors and healthcare in this country. Even when health insurance sucks there are some amazing Doctors out there and I think I have found a great surgeon and I know my MD and Dentist are tops!

*My co-workers who see the ups and downs daily. I'm a bad poker player and when I am struggling with stuff outside even though my demeanor may not show it, my face usually does. My co-workers are amazingly supportive and always there to send a smile.

*Twitter- for a long time I felt my Twitter game was off. For a while I was worried about avoiding hurt from someone I kind of dated then I was worried I was being judged by some friends for stuff that really, I realize now, isn't their concern to begin with. Finally, what I realized is maybe these people just never really knew me and they don't like me now because I am me. Whatever the issue, I am not worried about it anymore and I am back to being me on Twitter and I just don't care anymore who unfollows me. (Ok, if my guy unfollows we will have a talk)

*The new confidence I have gained. My doctor told me last week being happy is the best medicine and it can make up for a lot of the stress we live with daily. It also had given me a sense of self that I lost a long time ago. The happiness project, thank you Jesus, for knowing better than I do, what I need!

These quotes:











*I admit I am nowhere near the "forgiveness" point with some situations right now but I hope to get there soon, not for the other people involved as much as myself. I moved on but I want peace.



*O come Emmanuel! I love that song. It makes me feel like Christmas.




The grand finale at Thanksgiving! I can't go without mentioning one last time how great a job the women in my family did in meal prep and the yum on this table!




Deer steak or venison for you fancy folks. OMG is it good. Sorry Bambi.


Simply,
Laura
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Popular Posts