Monday, May 5, 2014

Fishing, fishing and fun! Weekend recap




So a quick photo dump of my weekend...


This is the catfish that we caught. Not me...I was too enthralled watching this puppy get brought in!


These are the Killdeer eggs that the mama Killdeer was protecting. This bird is amazing. It will actually pretend to be hurt to lead predators away from her nest. Such a cool sight!





Saturday we had lunch with some friends and it was so pretty out that we hung out on the patio and we fell in love with the decor made from old tires. The kiddo wants to make these.


Sunday we went to North Shore, one of my favorite places to mountain bike....there is also fishing.





We had a truly amazing weekend!
So much fun! Hope your weekend was awesome.

XO


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Popular Posts