Monday, May 12, 2014

Mobile Monday:Concerts and What happened on a Tractor???







Friday night was Billy Currington and Lady A with my friend Jennifer. I have seen Lady A before but this was the 1st time seeing Billy in concert and he alone was worth the price of admission! He totally blew my boots off!


Lady A was pretty awesome too although I may have spent part of their performance watching Yu Darvish on my phone. What? He had a no hitter for 8 and 2/3 innings. I had a bunch of people surrounding me at the concert watching with me. There was an audible "Aw" in the middle of the concert when the hit happened.


After the concert I drove to East Texas. That's a long drive at midnight! Saturday I drove a tractor for the first time ever! Just call me farmer Laura!


It is totally amazing the amount of bugs and poison ivy I had to avoid this weekend. I think I was successful! We even saw a centipede. I had never seen one of those before. They really do have a lot of legs.

Hope you had a good weekend and a Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms. I have the best mom out there!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Popular Posts