Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Twitter: It's not that serious





I use to spend a lot of time on Twitter talking about everything from sports to news. I still talk about those things but less and less I find myself reading everyone's Tweets. Somehow Twitter lost it's romance, newness, excitement for me and honestly, I got tired of the constant fights. It's twitter, it's not that serious! So I decided I would make a list of 10 things that are more serious than Twitter. Ready?

1. Finding a cure for cancer. Duh!

2. Peace in the Middle East, Russia, okay basically everywhere.

3. A really GOOD chocolate chip cookie. I mean REALLY good.

4. Coffee because 95% of the Earth's population or at least that of the US need it to function.

5. Finding a really good pair of workout shoes.

6. Building relationships with people you actually know.

7. The never ending debate over Whataburger or In n Out. I mean, come on folks, this is huge!

8. The office pool on just how gray Pres. Obama's hair will get in the next two years. Come on, you have one, right?

9. Determining once and for all what's better: Cats or Dogs. Put me down on the dogs side having had both.

10. Learning to laugh at yourself.

Ok, there ya go! I hope you all are part of the smart 80% of Twitter users and you know not to take things that don't matter and people you don't know so seriously.

Have a happy day!




Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Brittney, Breaking Free said...

Ive been on twitter since 09 and still cant figure out the hype!

Popular Posts