Monday, June 23, 2014

Weekend Round-Up with Blake Shelton!

This weekend was a blur of home projects interrupted by a Blake Shelton concert.


I decided it was time to repaint basically my whole house...you know because I am tired of it. This happens about once every few years. I painted the living room, dining, and kitchen this weekend. The real transformation was the kitchen.


The real fun was Blake and my friend Julie and I got to spend some quality girl time hanging, talking about our lives, our silly guys, and home improvement projects which were the topic of the day for me.








Blake was amazing and everyone was happy when his wife, Miranda Lambert, came out to sing too.














I can't say enough about how good this concert was from Neal McCoy MC-ing the show to Dan and Shay, the Band Perry and Blake and Miranda it was funny, entertaining and worth the 3 years I have waited to see him play. I have a lot of concerts this summer but Blake was the one I was looking forward to the most. He did not disappoint!



Oh, and I totally love the kitchen.


Ignore the mess, we haven't had a chance to totally straighten it back up yet but it looks fresh and lovely. Gone is my country look and it is modern and open feeling.

So, how was your weekend?



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Popular Posts