Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Being Crafty

I made a deal with myself before the new year that I was going to start salvaging "junk" and reclaiming pieces raft others have given up on. My goal was to salvage at least one item a month. So far I have failed unless you count the ugly white plastic chairs that I painted green. They do look so much better but not exactly what I had in mind.

So this weekend I started following a few (dozen) craft blogs. I am looking for inspiration not ideas. I have a ton of ideas.

For example my neighbor had this old wagon wheel. I saw it and immediately knew I wanted to make it a pot rack. Just one problem...my house has no room for it. So I have the wheel and am awaiting the right kitchen!






Simply,
Laura
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Popular Posts