Monday, February 10, 2014

Link Up: 5 Grins: Making the most of Monday

 5 Little Grins


Happy Monday!

Today I am linking up with my friend Raewyn and her friends Paulina at Color Me Brave and Cassandra at the World From the View of Two Teenage Girls.  

I have been meaning to link up with them for a while because let's face it, Monday needs all the help it can get!  The rules are simple, just name 5 things that made you grin in the last week and follow the hosts, which I did, of course!  Okay, here goes:

-The Olympics have started.  Yes, I am excited because I actually love figure skating.   I admit it.  I know a lot of people (men) hate it but that's okay.  I am not that fond of all the numerous version of sweeping on ice as we bowl with weights so it is only fair that I love ice skating!


-Tilapia for dinner.  I made my boo tilapia the other night and some green beans in a bag.  He told me it was the best meal he had eaten in 2 months.   Considering I didn't do anything but take things out of the freezer, I think I am trying too hard.  LOL

-Baseball
No the Rangers don't report until next Sunday but there are MLB teams that have reported and I am just happy because this means the season is close!

-Diet Rootbeer.
Yes it is terrible for you but it tastes so good.  I can't help myself.   I am craving it now.

-Brussels Sprouts:
I made some Brussels Sprouts for dinner last week and not only did my boo love it but his little boo loved it too.  I can't tell you how happy I am when a child will eat veggies!   Especially things like Brussels Sprouts.  

Alright folks, I hope you have a happy Monday.   Go link up with my Friend Raewyn at Be a Warrior Queen.  She is awesome and it will make you feel better about it being Monday!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Raewyn @ Be A Warrior Queen said...

Omgosh Brussel Sprouts? Those are the one veggies I have never been forced to try! lol.

I knew you'd be super excited as soon as I heard that Spring Training was beginning!!!

p.s. Tilapia, green beans and Figure Skating are my fave.

I'm so happy you linked up!! Did you get your WQ shirt? If you did send me a pic! I want to share them! <3 <3

Cassandra Polzin said...

I'm super excited about the Olympics too! I've actually never had Brussels sprouts, but I've always wanted to! Thanks for linking up with us this week. :)

A Labour of Life said...

I love tilapia, fav fish (and diet root beer)

Popular Posts