Sunday, August 25, 2013

Mobile Monday: weekend updates







Spent some time mountain biking this weekend...





I so love being out in this...



Even when I end up looking like this!


Saturday night we hung out in Ft. Worth for my friend Monica's birthday where the waiter sang to her and later we went to the drive-in. (I think, but I can't be sure, I fell asleep) it was a total blast and I look forward to coming back when it is cooler and maybe I will find a cute guy to make out with. A girl can dream! ;-)


Sunday I spent some QT cleaning my bedroom where....you can now not only find the closet but you can open the drawers to the dresser and get into the cabinet!


I have a ton to update you all on and I hope I will be able to share soon. Good things are happening. In the meantime I am working my bottom off trying to get things in order...oh, and my brother is getting married next month! Yay!




Simply,
Laura
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Unknown said...

busy weekend! i love your bedspread- good for you for cleaning your room, i still need to do that!!

Popular Posts