Monday, April 7, 2014

Dear Monday




Dear Monday:

I had a lovely weekend with family and somehow Monday came along and decided to ruin it. You know what I mean, right? Somehow, Monday has to throw a monkey wrench on a fun time!




It rained most of the weekend but that didn't stop us from spending time watching my nephew play baseball, spend time with my nieces, and just hang out. There was archery in my back yard. Shopping Sunday morning. Shoe painting. Lots of fun stuff!



Then Monday came along...


Somehow I am going to overcome this Monday thing and all the little 'surprises' she has. Probably with a lot of coffee and a lot of confidence that no matter how many people spring a little special bit of 'news' on me that comes from left field, I can and will make the best of it because that is who I am and that is what I do. So bring it on Monday! I have a surprise or two for you too. Today is the 1st day of my new workout program. That's right! I am back at it starting today. I know I have doubters out there who are waiting for me to fail. That's fine. They can wait.


I don't need anyone to push me but me. I have been doing this dance with myself for years and when I am ready, I go.

Well, that's all I got. Monday can throw me a thousand knives. I just don't care. I have an answer for everything. I got this, Monday. I am stronger!




Simply,
Laura
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Popular Posts