Friday, April 4, 2014

Stress, Food, and Working out




Lately everything seems to stress me out, a lot. Relaxing is hard for me. Sometimes I feel very overwhelmed and yes, I am on my own nerves a lot!


My job is very stressful and I try not to let it get to me but I don't always do a good job. Add on to this I am not a morning person and coffee is the only way I get to 11:30am some days!




Then there is the pressure of just trying to get everything ready at home. I have closets (I have mentioned these) that just totally scare me. I don't want to donate my shoes and handbags. I love them. I have spent years collecting them. Still, I have to pack them and get them organized, somehow. Shoes matter!




Sometime I say things or even blog things that don't make a lot of sense or aren't really what I am trying to say. Things come out wrong.



My instinct coping mechanism for stress is a cheeseburger, ice cream or large amounts of pizza. Unfortunately (or fortunately) I can't eat them. Well, I can eat them but I don't give in when I want them due to stress because I know better and because I will end up sick.




I know that what I need to do is get out and walk, ride, or hike but part of my issue with stress is being exhausted a lot. I am having a huge issue right now getting started!


So I thought to myself, what I need is motivation, advice, or just some useful tips from my gentle blog readers to get me going....



Help a sister out. When you are feeling overwhelmed and know you need to work out but the last thing you want to do is get your big butt out of bed, how do you make yourself do it? What motivates you? What gets you going?




Do you have any sure fire coping with stress mechanisms.

Simply,
Laura
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Popular Posts