Monday, February 2, 2015

Make a habit, Break a habit: February


The Pinnacle Project


I found this great link up on "My Passion Journey" this morning and I am in such love with the idea I quickly shelved my decision to spend my lunch hour working on tomorrow's blog in order to write this one!


So for February I get to make a habit and break a habit.  Here we go:


Habit to make:   
Working out at least 4 times a week.   Let me be honest, my workouts have been, hit or miss for a long time.   Mostly miss until the last couple weeks and even then I was doing good if I made 2 workouts a week.


Habit to break:
My mouth.   I have spent way too much time with my husband's hunting friends, I think and because of that, I have started talking like a man.   I need to stop.  I need to get people around me to stop but you can't control anyone but yourself so I hope to lead by example when it comes to the kids in my life and just watch my mouth.  Cussing is lazy.  I surely can come up with better things to say, right?


That wasn't too painful.   Let's see how I do!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to Make a Habit, Break a Habit, I love this link up too, it really motivates me to focus on good habits! Working out is on my list this year too, so far I haven't been doing too badly as things were really dismal last year! Good luck with your habits and look forward to seeing how you've done!

Laura @Simply Me, The way I see it said...

Thanks and I really appreciate the great link up!

Here I scribble said...

Good luck for making and breaking your habits. I too have working out on my list.
-DT
http://hereiscribble.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Good luck! I, too, am trying to break my cussing habit once and for all.
Thanks for linking up :)

Lauren @ My Passion Journey said...

Hi! I tried to leave a comment a few days ago but it seems like it never posted!
Anyway though-- welcome to the link-up! I am so glad you joined us! Good luck with your working out habit! That one has been on my list before but it has a hard time "sticking" I'll be looking forward to hearing how it goes for you!

Popular Posts