Monday, October 22, 2012

Mobile Monday Blog Update




The week has been a blur!




Tuesday was breakfast at Denny's thanks to the Rangers with my team at work.






There was Northshore and Horseshoe because you know there is always some Bike riding although I didn't really take much photo-wise.




I totally felt this way when everyone suddenly decided to get political last week!






Totally stole this from Twitter. Love this so I saved it. Yu Darvish & Elvis Andrus! I think it came from Yu.





This is how I feel now that baseball is over!


It's Monday again. I really need to think about a vacation. Haven't had much since I came back from medical leave & I am getting ready now!!



Make it a great week!

Simply,
Laura



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hellο! Somеone іn my Mуsρace
gгoup shared this webѕite ωith uѕ ѕo I cаme to
tаke а look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and wіll be tωеeting thiѕ to
my follоωeгs! Fantastic blog and amazing
deѕign and style.
Feel free to surf my web-site :: money

Popular Posts