Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday





I found myself obsessed with kissing last night. No idea why. It's a good thing to like, I think!




Ah, Rhett Butler!



This is just funny and kind of true. Once you have been single for so long, it's almost pointless to not be. For the right man I would give up but he isn't here.,,,yet.


Yes I have a Mountain bike board. This is kind of my dream next bike. It's a little pricy but I love it! Full suspension, 29er. So pretty!
Trek Lush SL.



I totally get this! Decorating with bikes seems logical! I'm thinking of doing something like this myself! I actually keep Skye in the house. She doesn't belong in a garage with bugs!



Yep!


This is simple fact!



This is truth. Just be happy, it's a choice!



I believe we all have the power to change the ending.



I am going to be this little old lady!


Ha!



Love!



I try to make this happen!




Finally to Lance: no matter what, there are those of us who just want to thank you for the $500 million you have helped raise for cancer research. As someone who has lost way too much to cancer, for me, you will always be a champion.



Simply,
Laura



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Popular Posts