Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Humpday Blog update: Because I love it!



First I have to say how happy I am that there is finally a Pinterest Mobile App for Androids! Now the 35 minutes of free time I have in my day is spoken for!




Ten days until my Horns kickoff. I may have to find someone with LHN to be my friend. Seriously annoyed.





This is more for the guys. Your love of bacon makes me laugh.




Omg! I just laugh at how dumb some guys are. Either they are hitting on a woman they will never have or they are complaining because a normal, pretty lady isn't thin enough or hot enough. Um, look in the mirror boy, you need a reality check!




Humble brag!








Okay, it made me laugh. I will settle for 2 of these.




I'm not violent in real life, but I may feel this way!




Accurate!




I am working on being better. One room at a time.




Perhaps I have some anger issues? Not really.




Yes!!!!! Just Yes!!!





Have a great day!


Simply,
Laura

No comments:

Popular Posts