Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Blog Update Tuesday: Truth the Pinterest way

I just needed funny stuff today plus I'm suffering blank mind syndrome or maybe it is sore leg & chest syndrome from my workout yesterday. Whichever, I thought laughing would be good so I pulled some of my funniest/truest Pinterest boards to share because sharing is good.

This one, well...this is just plain simple truth.


Man or woman, this is sometimes harder but worth it.


Don't let these folks get to you. Delete them from your brain!


This is for my friend Rachel who loves Audrey!





That one is for every man who didn't know this yet....women fact.

This one is so cute & sweet it makes me sort of sick. Who has this relationship?



I will have to get back to you on this one. Can't remember. :)


This may or may not be true but I am betting YES!!!!



Take note all you control freaks (including the one in the mirror). Shhh!


The next two go together.






I don't know this woman but I'm sure a lot of guys want to.


Haha! Fact!!!!


Just chuckle, it's okay.


Ah, Mr. Grant where are you? I know about 4 women who miss you!


I need to do this better.




Happy Tuesday people & as always, go Rangers!!!!!


Simply,
Laura
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad all rights reserved

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Amen to all of them sista!! Some of them look familiar! And gad yes, I miss men like Cary Grant!!

Hugs, hope your week gets better!! We will do lunch soon!!

Unknown said...

I need WINE!!! :P

monica said...

I need wine too

Popular Posts