Thursday, April 5, 2012

Opening Day Eve!

Don't tell John but today is not any given Thursday. It is a very important Thursday!


Today is Opening Day Eve or as Ranger Fans like to think of it, Elvis Andrus day.


I'm not going to lie, I have only one thing on my mind. Only one place on my mind and 25 guys on my mind. (Okay, maybe one or two more guys.) Tomorrow I get to go back to my favorite place on earth and spend time with some of my favorite people on earth.


Tomorrow I get to meet some of my Rangers friends from Twitter for the first time! Looking forward to seeing some of my special Ranger fan friends this weekend, both old and new. Tomorrow starts 4 days of baseball for me. I get to see 4/5th of the Rangers starting rotation live over the next 4 days and I am loving it.


Expect a wonderful blog full of Opening Weekend pictures on Monday. Saturday we are having a small lunch with about 20 Rangers ladies before we head to the Ballpark and tailgate with this same group of Rangers gals. (Plus anyone else who we deem suitable of the male gender, I suppose.) Monday night will be incredibly exciting because we get to see this guy!


Tonight after dance class I have some cupcakes to bake for the Saturday festivities.(Double Chocolate or White Russian with Vodka and Khalua). Hopefully, I will see some of you at the Ballpark this weekend, maybe you will get a cupcake. 😝⚾ Go Rangers!


(These are not the cupcakes I am baking for the luncheon & tailgate but they are cute. )


Simply,
Laura
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad all rights reserved

No comments:

Popular Posts