Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What I am loving?





*I love that my Facebook friends are so good at stroking me ego. I need that sometimes because I am not so good at stoking my own ego.
*I love this guy for totally being a beast last night against The Evil Empire!


*I love that it is Hump day!



Because that means we are almost to Friday and there are so very many reasons why I am ready for Friday!

*I love the truth in this because I had this conversation with someone just yesterday. (No, I am not bashing men, B)


*Here is a good reason never to bash men. Snuggling!



*I actually am thinking of making this! Genius!



*I am not saying why I love this. O:)



*I love this because sometimes we all need to remember God doesn't make junk.


*This is for a friend because sometimes women of character need to remember this.


*This I love because it reminds me of a couple of my friends. Cupcake loving friends are awesome. All you have to do to make them happy is bake.


*I love this because it is so very me, Rachel, Lyn, Trish, Monica, Julie... oh, okay all my friends who I met on Twitter are guilty.


(Yes, Rachel I think I stole this from your Pinterest)

*Mmmmm, Chocolate!


*It is not me, so which one of you is it?




*It is not me so which one of you is it? Kidding!!



*This made me laugh, look at that face!


*I love this and I mean it.




Happy Hump Day! See ya at the Ballpark Friday!


Simply,
Laura
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad all rights reserved

No comments:

Popular Posts