Monday, June 18, 2012

Mobile Monday


Friday night I spent a quiet night at home watching the Rangers beat the Astros and a movie with.a friend from Twitter.


My awesome friend Rachel however managed to snag me a yearbook at the game! Did I mention we won?


Saturday was pedicures and lunch with Trish before the game. I know I have said before I hate my feet. I hate my everything but my toes turned out so cute....for my toes.


There were simply a bunch of my friends at the game Saturday. More were there then I actually saw.

The Rangers gave away Nolan Ryan Retro T-Shirts and they had a 1986 theme going.

This is one of my favorite team logos. Did I mention we won?


Sunday it was back to the ballpark even though I was starting to get sick.

Love this shot. See the Texas flag peeking through?


I was with Rachel, of course!


I also met up with Chance and Camden. I adore you both!!!!!


And got to meet my Twitter friend Whitney for the first time. Always nice to meet another redhead!

It was a truly fun weekend. I learned a lot but I will save that for another blog. Hope you had a great weekend. Happy Monday!

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

Laura @Simply Me, The way I see it said...

OMG...I fogot to mention...we won Sunday!!!

Popular Posts