Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday Redhead Style!





Today I am doing this redhead style because this redhead likes to laugh and I found some genius stuff on Pinterest!



I love this and this may actually be true!


I rarely get violent but um.....




I love that redheads have a reputation for being wild. I just laugh. We may be a little passionate but when people ask me if 'the rumor' is true I simply smile and say I don't know. I have never dated a redhead.




I don't know if we are all stubborn and willful. I know I am. A word of warning to my friends, the filter I have, such as it is, disappears when I get tipsy. Don't dare me to do something unless you want me to do it. I have been known to do dumb stuff.








Redheads rock. Of course we rock. Is there even a question? I have been a brunette and blonde but I always come back to the real me. I simply don't know how to be anything but a redhead. Not well, anyway.




I can truly say except for when I was a very small child, I have always loved my red hair. It gets too blonde thanks to the Texas sun and days outside but I just take it a shade darker the minute anyone says 'But you are a blonde'. No, I am at my worst a strawberry blonde and in the winter it is darker red. I refuse to be a blonde. I also love my freckles.



I truly love this! If you haven't loved a redhead, you haven't lived. That is a quote from Lucille Ball by the way. I too, Love Lucy!

I hear the projection that in 100 years there will be no redheads left. This makes me sad. The world without spicy, feisty, hot tempered redheads is going to be such a bore.

What else I am loving?

Frisco Rough Rider baseball when the Rangers are out of town. It fills my need for a fix plus getting to see Michael Olt and Jurickson Profar play is simply amazing. Can't wait until they get to the bigs.

Watermelon. Oh my gosh I love this stuff. Between watermelon, bananas, and cherries I think God created the perfect foods. (Chicken is pretty awesome but since I am eating vegetarian during the week, I have to fill up on other stuff.)

The fact that the workout pants I bought two months ago are getting big! I love, love, love it!

My friend Chance. He has to be the sweetest person on earth. He has sent me texts just to tell me he is praying for me this week. I love him for it. Thank you Chance for being an awesome, amazing, wonderful friend!

When someone says thank you, just because you thought of them. This seems like a little thing but it is surprising how often people don't think about the little stuff. For example, I have a co-worker that is a SF Giants fan. The Rangers happen to be playing in San Fran this weekend. If the situation were reversed and I rarely got to see my team play, I can't imagine how sad I would be. (He is from the Bay Area and he does like the Rangers too but the Giants are his team.) I sent him an email Monday to let him know the Giants will be on TV. A very simple gesture. He sent me an email back thanking me for looking out for him and thinking of him and letting me know he will be watching. Another simple thing but so seldom do people simply say, thanks!


The song People Are Crazy by Billy Currington. I have been listening to a lot of country music lately because it makes me smile and this song has to have the greatest refrain ever:
God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.
Also the song Tequila Makes Her Cloths Fall Off by Joe Nichols. I had no idea this wasn't just my problem until this song. ;-)




So, what are you loving?

Simply,
Laura
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad all rights reserved

No comments:

Popular Posts