Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday Blog: Taking a Break?



Do you ever think you want something only to find out when you get it, having it wasn't really what you wanted?

I wanted options. I have always had options I just never realized it. I was so busy looking for the wrong things that when the right ones came along, I ignored them

Now, I can't make up my mind about what I really want. So, I have decided to just want nothing and see what happens. Maybe nothing will. Maybe something amazing will.

What I do have, what I always have is faith that God is in control. He leads and I follow. He points the direction and I walk. If that means going camping in November alone or if that means finding friends to go with, that is where I will be. Hopefully, it means a World Series Championship too....for the Texas Rangers because I want a parade!

Have a great weekend everyone.

I'm sorry this blog makes no sense. I understand it. That's all that matters on this one.

Simply,
Laura

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Popular Posts