Thursday, July 26, 2012

It's Okay Thursday Blog Update


Brunch With Amber


A Complete Waste of Makeup


It's Ok


...That I am actually goint to try linking up today for the 1 year anniversary of  It's Ok Thursday with Amber and Neely and I am not sure it will work.  I may be a little challenged at times.  Morning and anytime I am working on Blogger.
...that my dogs fight over who gets to lay on me on the couch. At least I know I'm loved.

...that I prefer not to discuss politics on social media. I'm not changing my mind and I have no interest in changing anyone else's. I just wish the arguments were not so ugly and everyone would understand that calling the other side names does nothing to further the cause, right or wrong.

...that I am that sensative and it bothers me when people call each other names on social media.  I know I should let it go.
...that I get frustrated that the scale is stuck. I hate that I have only lost 15 lbs in 3 1/2 months but it is a loss.

...that I realize I am a control freak. I'd be so much happier if people & God would do what I want. Is that wrong?

...that I still have no clue what I am going to do for my birthday in a week and a half.

...that I have 3 books I am reading and can't seem to find time to finish any of them.


...that I'm pretty sure I have ADHD based on the fact I'm reading 3 books at once while watching baseball & doing my nails.


...that I have 5 bananas in my freezer. I can never eat them all before they start to turn so freeze them for smoothies. (That I really never make.)

...that for me, meatless Monday sometimes happens on a day that doesn't start with an M.

...that I am just now learning what it means when someone says to just enjoy the ride.

...that I realize recently something I thought I wanted my entire life I may not want anymore and I am ok with that.

What are you ok with?

Simply,
Laura

2 comments:

Micah said...

I always multitask while I'm watching TV. Until I'm ready to shut down for the night. Then I turn off the computer and just focus on a show for a little while before bed.

And, yes, the namecalling is bad. On both sides. I respect everyone having their own stance/belief, but saying someone who disagrees is "stupid," "un-American," "godless," etc. is just not right.

As long as you share your link over on Amber or Neely's blog, you'll be in the link-up. :) Text me if you need help.

Laura @Simply Me, The way I see it said...

Thanks for your help Micah! I told you I am a technological goofball! One of these days I will figure out how to type.

Popular Posts