Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Showing Luv On Tuesday Blog Update: Life is Good and Kate Upton is my hero!



I am showing much love today to Kate Upton. After being called fat and a piggie by some (Crazy) Blogger she fired back saying "I'm not going to starve just to be thin," in an interview with the Sun "I want to enjoy life and I can't if I'm not eating and miserable." Good for you Kate!!! Eat what you want girl. You look amazing! The insanity of calling this beautiful woman fat is mind boggling to me but here you decide:



I love the fact I hurt everywhere this morning. I am alive. I survived 40 minutes at the gym and a 2 hour softball practice last night. I am old. All of this is wonderful.




My love for my coffee this week is going to be endless. Why? Because the Rangers are on the West Coast. I have some things planned this week that have me preoccupied and I am super busy.




And this:



My glove. Just because I am so darn proud of myself for making myself step out of my box and live outside of it.



Tomorrow may be a sweet Wednesday. I promised my team cupcakes and I have to find time to make them but I have a plan and a West Coast game so if I do, expect photos and feedback. I am trying out recipes for the tailgates I have planned for the remainder of the regular and post seasons. Go Rangers!!!




That's my thoughts of the day!.


Simply,
Laura

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm so proud of you for doing this softball thing! I honestly wouldn't have done it (well, my bad knees and all would not handle it too well). :)

I hate west coast games. I was asleep by 9:30 last night, hope I make it longer tonight!

Popular Posts