Monday, November 25, 2013

Life & Twitter: Hitting the Deactivate Button




I am doing my PSA today! Either get your pie craving under control or....you know the rest!


I made a decision on Friday to hit the deactivate button on my two Twitter accounts. This was a choice I made because since sometime in October Twitter has become a place where I feel a line has been drawn in friendships that maybe don't mean as much as I once thought.

I owe Twitter a lot but when anything starts to bring more stress than joy in life, it is just not worth it. I just want to be happy and not have to defend my life choices to people who should know me better or people who don't know me well enough that they deserve an explanation!


Let me be clear on this one thing. I didn't leave Twitter because I did anything wrong or because I need defending. I did not and I don't! I didn't leave Twitter because I was running away from these "friends" or giving up on the friends who are real. I am not. I left Twitter because these few people are just not worth having any more of my time in my life and because being on Twitter, I can see them. I don't want to ever see them again. There is no place in my life for Judas.

I have said before I am loyal to a fault but when I am done, really done with people, I don't look back. I tried to fix this even though I did NOT break it and I became the joke. Well, I am now ending it. No more punch line Laura.





Simply,
Laura
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Popular Posts