Friday, November 29, 2013

Turkey Day Round-Up & Awesome Family & Friends




These were my contributions to Thanksgiving. Chocolate caramel snickers cheesecake (with a kick) and corn casserole. Both were sent packing with my guy and his entourage as they went off to hunt after a tremendously successful Thanksgiving day!








Here is me with my best friend. My mom always knows the right thing to say to make me feel better and she always knows how to tell me the truth in a way that isn't hurtful or mean. She has always been there and for that, I am grateful beyond words.


My nephew left after dinner with my brother to go hunting so when the men all left it was girls night. I spent the night and got to hang out with 3 of my favorite 10 year olds.


And wake up with them too!


Kinda wake up....


Or not wake up!


Someone stole my phone this morning. Guess who by the perfect selfie while her sisters



Are in the dark! Lol



Finally I want to say something. You know how they always say The Lord works in mysterious ways? I have always really believed that. Sometimes you have to let the dust settle a little to see it. God has made a point this week of showing me how truly blessed I am. I have some truly amazing friends who really care and love me and He reminded me distance, with some of them is not a factor. I have a family that supports me. I have an amazing guy who...does all the little things to show me he loves me and doesn't even know he does it because that is just who he is. He has an amazing family and they seem to like me. My family likes him. Our families like each other. Oh, and man can I make a really GOOD cheesecake! I think I am pretty lucky and very Thankful!



Simply,
Laura
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Popular Posts