Monday, June 8, 2015

Faith, Hope, and Miracles for Charlotte


Two inspiring posts in a row? What’s happening around here? I promise this won’t become an everyday thing and design will go out the window, but there are some big things happening around here and I seem to need/want to share a little inspiration. This is a spiritual post, so read on if interested Have …
Source


Sometimes when I am flipping through Facebook a story will catch my attention for reasons I do not really understand and I am touched forever by it.   This happened last night while I was looking through my feed and saw a story my cousin had re-posted.

Attached to the story was this picture of his angelic child and her parents.  Now, I know, we all have tons of angelic children of all ages and there are pictures all over the place but there was something different about Charlotte.  
Attached to the photos done by a studio in Indiana, was a story.   After reading the story I was overwhelmed with sadness and  fear.  Here is Charlotte's story (Tissue Alert!) :

Charlotte's Story


I can't say why she has touched me so much. Perhaps it stems from the fact her parents live in the town I was raised in.  Perhaps it is the idea of the struggle waiting ahead for this little muffin and her family and friends. Perhaps it is the incredible unfairness of the whole thing. Perhaps it is the grace and faith the family is approaching this horrible disease with. Perhaps it is all of that.   

Today I simply ask that you read Charlotte's story, say a prayer for the family, and if you feel so called, check out  their Facebook page, photos, and Go Fund me account. Please continue lifting them up in prayer.  They will need the strength of all and God Himself.   Miracles can happen and with God's grace, Charlotte will get one but I am of the complete faith that there is a reason for everything, seen and unseen and there is a reason for this sad story.  Charlotte is a superhero in my eyes.

Hope, Faith and Miracles 10x20 Religous Fine Art Print - Gorgeous Colors
Source

Social media has many flaws but one of the best results of having social media available is that stories like Charlotte's get out across the world and people who otherwise would never know, know now and can take action.   Social Media needs more stories of Hope, Faith and the unconditional love of strangers and less of the shocking stuff.  Social media needs Charlotte to remind us all of what is good in life.  

Popular Posts