Wednesday, June 24, 2015

What I'm Loving and Have a Pinteresting Wednesday 13: the one with Muscadine Wine



Join My Wednesday Blog Hop

It is Wednesday so it is time for What I'm Loving and Have a Pinteresting Wednesday!  Yay!!! Join me for the blog hop below by linking your post with what you are loving this week. 


What I'm Loving:
We had visitors this morning
I love living in the country.  You never know who is coming to visit.  These are our neighbor's ducks and along with his chickens they come to visit several times a week. I swear when I saw them coming up our front walk, I half expected them to be carrying suitcases.

My Husband:
I have had a really hard several weeks month and he has been just wonderfully supportive.  There are several changes that are going on, none of which I want to talk about and all of which are stressing me out a LOT, and he has been wonderful.  I am so lucky to have him.  When they say you should marry your best friend they aren't kidding.  I did and I can't tell you how nice it is to come home and know that my best friend is there waiting for me. 

A weekend of nothing special:
We have had people or kids over for five weeks in a row and I am so looking forward to peace and quiet this weekend.  I love having people over but I am worn out cooking and cleaning and cooking and cleaning up after cooking.  I am ready for frozen pizza and not having to do 5 loads of dishes before we start again entertaining for the 4th of July.  

Protein Shakes:
Let me be clear, while I don't really love them, I am trying really hard to lose weigh and I love how effective they are and helping me reach that goal. 

Have a Pinteresting Wednesday:


How can leaders lead when they are constantly in meetings?
source
Never explain yourself to anyone. You don't need anyone's approval. Live your life and do what makes you happy.
source
We have a bunch of muscadine grapes growing in our backyard so I am planning on putting them to good use:
what a great recipe, Check out this site I found: http://howtomakewine.directprosales.com
source
We just discovered a huge muscadine vine in our backyard! yay!
source

Okay that is my Wednesday.   Link up below and add your blog.  Happy Hump Day!








Popular Posts