Monday, June 15, 2015

This and That: Welcome to my domain!




It has been a busy weekend and I have a ton of pictures to share with you but that will have to wait until Wednesday because I have a sick kiddo at home and between her mom and my husband and I we are working our way around taking care of her.   So, that is sort of consuming me right now.  I haven't had to deal with a sick kid yet.  My step daughter is pretty tough so when she gets quiet and sleeps a lot and wakes up crying in pain, there is something wrong.   

I am just dropping in to let you all know some exciting news.   My blog has it's own domain.  Yep!  You can now find me at simplymethewayiseeit.net.   This is something I have been towing with for a little while now.  How to best coordinate the blog and make it user friendly.   I am not sure if I will stick with the current theme or rework it a little at some point but I do know that I am super excited to have a domain all my own.  Blogger is great and blogspot worked for me for a while but it was time to either take the WP leap or get a domain.   I am just not savvy enough to figure out all the moving from one platform to another thing and right now spending a bunch on moving it is not in the cards.  


Okay, it is time for me to get a little work done while the kiddo is getting checked out by the doctor.  Happy Monday everyone.  :) 




Popular Posts