Wednesday, June 10, 2015

What I'm Loving and Have a Pinteresting Wednesday #11



Sorry I am late with this post today.  Yesterday was a weird day at work and somehow my allergies are going crazy which means I feel terrible and fell asleep about 7pm and again at 9pm.  

So here is what I am loving this week: 


Pool is done
We put a pool up this weekend. I am so excited to be able to just float in this baby soon.   We got this for kiddo for her b-day and she is in heaven! 

It isn't Ben and Jerry's but it will satisfy
I was having a really bad social media day Monday.  (So bad that I deleted my Facebook and it is staying deleted.  Drama...too much drama).  Anyway I went to the grocery to grab some gluten free snacks and I found this.  It's a little like a Frosty but it has only 150 calories a pint!   Now I know a pint isn't a serving but guess what?  Nobody eats a scoop.   Anyway it isn't genius but it is good enough that I will live with it happily since it won't kill my diet and it is gluten, lactose and sugar free...among other things. 

Hubby's gentle reminder to take my allergy pills! 

My husband knew my allergies were going crazy so he left me a gentle reminder to take my pills.  

Young Living Essential Oils can be found here

My Young Living essential oil collection.  I love it!   I use it every day.  (Actually there are some missing because I carry them with me.). I am a little late to the essential oil use but I find it amazing!
My favorite thing is the eye cream I made with lavender oil and organic coconut oil.  I swear I use to spend $100 for my eye cream.  I ran out a couple weeks ago so I decided to try making my own.  A quarter cup of coconut oil and a few drops of lavender and I am hooked. The greatest part?  I MAY have spent $3.00 for this cream in supplies...maybe.   I will take that savings.  I also started making a face cream with essential oils. I will get back to you on the results in a few weeks after I have been using it. :)

If you are interested in becoming a member you can sign up Here and use my Member ID 2931544  just add my Member ID 2931544 to the Sponsor ID and Enroller ID and order away and feel free to contact me with questions.  What I love about it is that you don't have to sell anything to become a Wholesale member and you get great discounts!

Okay so what have I been pinning?  A lot of gluten free recipes.  I decided a couple weeks ago after dealing with multiple tummy issues, to remove gluten from my diet and see if it helps.   I am surprised at how easy the transition has been.  

Best Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies | soft & chewy in the middle, with crisp buttery edges.
Source
I haven't made these cookies or brownies yet but darn they look good!
Looking for a gluten free brownie recipe? Look no further! These rich and fudgy flourless brownies are perfectly chewy, dense and intense! No strange ingredients required :)
Source





Breakfast Pizza with Hash Brown Crust Recipe ~ a delicious, warm, cheesy breakfast!
Source
I did make a version of this last weekend and my hubby loved it.  I think it would be a little better with maybe some salsa on it but nobody else wanted salsa.  You can add it either at the bottom or on top if you agree with me! 

Just an aside here on this subject.   We tried some gluten free pasta and none of us could tell the difference, we are going to start buying it when we are out of regular pasta.  I also love, love, love spaghetti squash.  

Okay, happy Wednesday people.   


Popular Posts