Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday Blog Update: It's the End of the World as we know it!




I am smart enough to know...the Mayans never said today was the end of the world. I read. I research stuff. Also, I try really hard to not worry about the stuff I can't control! Besides, if Jesus didn't know when the world would end I have a hard time believing God shared this info with the Mayans or Nostradamus (who also did not predict the end of the world in 2012!) That being said, I like to laugh at how silly we all are.




This is my 8th "Doomsday" so far in my lifetime. I feel like a cat, I have survived so many now!




This shirt just covers half and missed the ones in the 70's & 80's but you get the idea.

So in honor of the end of life on earth which didn't come I thought I would share some of my Christmas gifts!


This is now in my office where I can look at it daily! I love it.




I have a thing for penguins! I adore them! I am already planning on how I can also use this bag. Maybe mod podge something? So cute!




This baseball bracelet! How me is this???
_____________________________


Finally I want to end today with this:






God Bless,

Laura

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Popular Posts