Wednesday, December 12, 2012

HUMPDAY Blog!







Here Come The Irish is on my Itunes,




This just makes me laugh...out loud.




I want this! I need more ND stuff. Somehow my nephew has it all?




I need this and by need I mean want! It is practical! It holds my bikes and wine!




Stupid Boy may be the most perfect song anyone ever sang regardless of who's version you know. (Probably Keith Urban but I have 3).




I'm following a bike shop and they have some amazing pictures! I love this!




Some inspiration!



My next project!




This says everything you need to know about me :-) well, except bikes!




More words of wisdom.



This says the rest! I need to find this shirt!




A gentle reminder!

Have a great day!

Simply,
Laura

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Popular Posts