Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hump Day Blog: What I'm Loving Wed!




It's been a difficult week to be alive. It seems the bad news is overwhelming and the sad news is even worse so I have tried to focus on the light. It has been difficult but it keeps me sane.



So here are some things that made me smile this week.






I love this mug. It just makes me smile.




These wine holders I'm giving as gifts. Filled with Riesling.





This made me smile. I love the look on Nelly & Adrian's faces!




Finding positive things to focus on!



My pair of snowman ornaments I found on sale!




This picture. I still won't ever get married but that doesn't keep me from pinning wedding things just to be safe. My Prince Charming probably isn't romantic enough for this. LOL!


However if I did marry, he would be awesome too so we would need this!!!




Yes, please!




Getting a sweet text from my friend Rachel last night telling me she is okay and exchanging sappy girl love stuff. Never have I wanted to hug this girl more! It made me smile because she is so incredible and I am so proud to be her friend!


That's the short list of what I love this week. The long list includes God, my family, friends, co-workers, dogs, Rangers, Irish, Longhorns, & all the rest of the world.

Simply,
Laura



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Popular Posts