Thursday, December 20, 2012

It's OK Thursday





Here's what's Ok with me this week:

-The storm last night woke me up twice. I normally don't get afraid during storms but all that blowing noise last night was a little much. Thank God my pillow was there to cuddle or I would have been in trouble!




-This is how I found my bed this morning when I got out of the shower. I knew Sadie was my bed bandit!!


-I think I bought myself more Christmas presents than anyone. Someone has to spoil me. I guess it will be me.

-I can't wait for this week to be over! I haven't had a real vacation all year, unless you count surgery. I don't. I'm ready.





-I couldn't resist this baby tree that I found on sale! It was just screaming at me: "Make me a Texas Ranger fan!" I may just adore this!!!

-I woke up this morning singing "You're The One That I Want" from Grease. It was cold, I had chills, they must have lead to that. That's my story!

-I can't wait for Christmas so I can fix up my bike and start practicing with the clipless shoes. Prayers please!

That's what's ok with me. What's ok with you?

Simply,
Laura

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Popular Posts