Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Blog update: It's Hump Day!



Linking up with Jamie For What I'm Loving Wednesday!
 
 
 

It is time to find out what I am loving.  I have to tell you, after a couple weeks of hating life, I remembered who I was so this one is going to be sticky sweet.  No I am not going to bust out into "Pour Some Sugar on Me" although I have done that at least once this week. 


-Love this ad!  Thinking this is one cute kitten!






-How strong I feel! I realized that what I thought I felt, I didn't and guess what?  I am so much happier now!  Sometimes it isn't what you feel that screws you up, it is what you want.  I was so busy trying to make a square peg fit into a round hole that I wasn't paying attention to the fact that there are round pegs out there that will work better.


-Listening to Rachel talk to my dogs like they understand everything and try to reason with them. It is so cute.  One day Sadie is going to look at her and say "But I like giving you kisses!"







-It is only 20 sleeps until pitchers and catchers report and....



-I love that life and baseball are the same. No matter what kind of curveball life throws you, in the end you just try find your pitch and get home to your friends and family! Baseball is the best sport.




-Spaghetti squash! It is just so dang yummy, good for you, and low in calories.  Did I mention that it is yummy?



-That God loves me enough to tell me "No, I have something better."  I trust God, it is Laura that I sometimes question and between a text conversation with my buddy, Chance this week and going with friends to a singles service at church last night, I realized that sometimes "Not now, Trust Me" is the best gift ever.




-How happy I am today and how I am actually finally finding me! It has taken a long, long time. I hope I like me. I want to personally take a moment to thank Rachel, Chance, and Khrystal for being there for me big time.  I have been a lot selfish and now I am going to be the friend you all deserve. 



-This message I got from my friend Chance:
"...I wish so much that you could be happy, whatever form or shape that took.. You deserve it.. You have one of the biggest hearts of anyone I know."
This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me!  I hate my big heart that I wear on my sleeve but maybe it isn't a bad thing.  I just need to find a sleeve protector for it.



-My morning commute with Rachel!

Honestly, if you all could see how crazy Rachel and are together you would seriously think we are nuts, or you would give us our own reality show because we be funny girls!
 
 



-That I can be comfy-sports slob girl at work and nobody cares. Man I really need a haircut!

                                                Please notice, I have Dirk over my heart.

-That I got through an entire blog this week without mentioning Ryan Gosling.  Oh, shoot!.



Simply,
Laura


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love me some spaghetti squash!! And yes-- it's hard to wait on God's timing. But then when you see what you've been unknowingly waiting on, it's always awesome. :)

Popular Posts