Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome 2013! January Resolution: Daniel Fast





I decided that I am making two yearly resolution this year the first is to read at least one book a month. The second is to make a monthly resolution.

January's resolution is to complete a 21 Day Daniel Fast. To prepare myself I purchased the book. (This doesn't count as my January book.)


This isn't simply a diet. It is a spiritual journey as well. It combines food found in the Book of Daniel with prayer. I plan on starting next week when a group nationwide starts. It is basically a vegetarian whole foods diet. No meat or animal product or processed food. I am ready to do this. I kind of took the month of December off so a simple diet is exactly what I need to get myself focused and finish my 2012 project: Healthy new me.



New Years Eve ready!



I'm very excited about this new year. It is going to be a year of change for me, personally. Life is really good and every single day is a gift. I love my friends and family and I love my life. I know this is going to be a great year. Let's do this!



I was playing around with a friend here but I love how silly I look.


Simply,
Laura




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Popular Posts