Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tuesday Blog: Dallas Mavericks




So Dirk Nowitzki is my favorite player. He is basically everyone's favorite Maverick. He has a few nicknames, one is Dirty. This goes back to the time of Steve Nash. Dirty and Nasty! Well, I was wearing my Dirty shirt yesterday and a little old man asked me if I was what my shirt said? A Dirty Girl?! Ha, I turned red. I was at the grocery store.




Chance went with me to the game last night. He is one of my best friends and I adore the big goofball! (Even if he is an Aggie fan!) We had great seats on the first row of club level! We had free parking and we had gift cards. Chance may have used his on beer. I used mine on a new shirt that is smaller and actually fits!



Oh, it may have some bling!










We had a great view, an awesome time...


And the Mavs won!!

Now if I could just get some sleep!! This morning DFW woke up to snow!!!








<3 data-blogger-escaped-br="br">Simply,
Laura

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Popular Posts