Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday





Here is what I am loving this week:



The calendar I got for my house because what I need is lessons in how to be a bigger B-word! Haha!




My new candy bowl for the office which is full if sugar free candy. So adorable!


*The clearance gloves I scored at target. Not only are they Ranger Red but I got 2 pair for $1.05! I need these for dog walking!

*The contraband electric heater (In Ranger Blue!) I have in my office. I am tired of being freezing.

*2013 because it isn't 2012 and we get to start fresh!

*Being inspired to get back in a health kick. I am starting today and have cut way back on the coffee so next week when I have to give it up it won't be as hard.



This pin because my personal secret goal for 2013 is to stop being so hard on myself. (Also, she kinda looks like me. Hehe.)

What are y'all loving this week?


Simply,
Laura


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Popular Posts