Monday, July 1, 2013

Mobile Monday: hello weekend






Friday




I hung out with my friend Liz and went to see her amazing son Jordan in Sweeney Todd. I am not a huge fan of this story but the way they told this particular version was lighter and funny. I actually enjoyed it. Jordan who I have known for 10 years, I think, kind of creeped me out a little at the end. He is a very fine and skilled actor.
Before the play we had dinner at Five Guys. It was my first time. I have to admit, I don't get the hype. Then again, I also don't understand Whataburger, In N Out, and basically any other burger place that anyone has ever gone crazy for. I really used to like Two Rows burgers but I have to say, I have never had a burger that has sent me into food orgasms. Actually, I think only ice cream rates food orgasm level.
Saturday




Rangers Baseball!
I was so happy to be back home. I brought a bunch of water, some pears and a turkey sandwich that I split with my mom. I decided to take more healthy options instead of being left with ballpark choices. The Rangers didn't win but I actually was so happy to be in the Texas heat and survive that I didn't care.
Sunday




There was a wrestling match in my house. Actually, this goes on daily. They crack me up. I woke up with a terrible headache and ended up sleeping half the day. I am going to guess this was somewhat related to being at the ballpark in the heat the day before but I decided that I am going to start pushing through this. I do it during the week. I can do it on the weekends too.
I bought a few books this weekend that I am looking forward to telling you about but none more than this one:




Simply,
Laura
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Popular Posts