Okay I don't know about y'all but I am having a day so I need some positive vibes!!! It's time to link up with Raewyn at Be a Warrior Queen and if you go to her Blog she and her sponsors (yes, that's me in there....my first give away!) are giving away some awesome stuff so go enter to win.
1. I spent the weekend alone thanks to some pre-arranged fishing trip of my guy's and my asthma which I have given too much blog time to but when he came home last night I made sure he knew I missed him. I said it with cherry cheesecake and pork tenderloin sandwich. The smile on his face said it all. It's really the little things you do that mean the most in a relationship. Finding a way to be kind and just show each other you matter. He's home and I'm happy!
2. I finished the Divergent series last night and I can safely say after liking book one, loving book two, that I pretty much hated book three from the minute I opened the cover so I just wanted to finish. All done! Woohoo!
3. My honey and my brother bonded fishing. This is my bro. His smile is broken but trust me he was the Crappie Master!
With all the bad, sad news coming out today I thought we should all take a moment to think happy thoughts and send Peyton Manning Happy Birthday wishes!!
5. We are only 1 week from Baseball season!!! My Rangers are starting the season of mostly on the disabled list and that's tough, really, but it's a long season and I am faithful but more, I believe they will be ready to make a run when healthy! Never underestimate the power of positive thinking!
Click here to enter the March Give Away with Be A Warrior Queen
Happy Monday! It's almost Tuesday!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone