Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Danger! Danger! Panem Withdrawal Imminent





I will finish Mockingjay this week and I am both excited and sad. I have pretty much devoured this series in a matter of two weeks. I don't have a lot of time to read so that tells you how much I love these books.



I have seen a bunch of maps of Panem.  They are all different.  I don't support any version.

So this is where I open my problems up on my blog and Facebook. Where do I go next? I have heard the Divergent series is good and my friend Micha suggested the Birthmark series.

What great books do you all recommend, to get over my Hunger Games loss??



Simply,
Laura
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Raewyn @ Be A Warrior Queen said...

Oh I just loved The Hunger Game series

Laura @Simply Me, The way I see it said...

I started a new series but haven't had a chance to get into it yet. Trying!

Popular Posts