Friday, March 14, 2014

Vacation's all I ever wanted




source: CaddoLake.com


I am in vacation but before I left I locked the house up tight, called my police officer neighbor to watch the house for suspicious activity and then gave him backup from 5 other neighbors who don't pack a pistol for a living AND being the good blogger that I am *Cough *Cough, I scheduled a blog just to tell you that I am taking a real vacation!

Before you pass out from shock know that I haven't taken a real vacation since sometime before Katrina. We went to New Orleans. I don't even know how long ago that was!

Anyway, my honey, my honey's baby, and my babies are enjoying what we hope is some nice Texas-Louisiana weather and a great time at a sweet little cabin on the lake to wrap up "Spring Break".


Y'all be safe and have a great weekend and barring any massive drama from outside forces, I will share the beautiful lake with you next week!



XO

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhoneand

No comments:

Popular Posts